Please fill out the form, Thomas will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You may also reach Thomas by email to [email protected].
Thomas Contact Form
Contact form for Thomas
Thomas M. Just
- Doctor of Jurisprudence – Seattle University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts – The University of Texas at Austin
Double major: Philosophy & Government
- Texas Bar
- Texas Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Travis County Bar Association
- Hays County Bar Association
- Hays County Young Lawyers Association Board Member
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar College
- Super Lawyers Rising Star: 2023
Thomas brings a wealth of experience and a unique perspective to the practice of law. He was a nationally ranked gymnast during his youth in Indianapolis, Indiana, then joined the United States Air Force after 9/11. After six years of service as an intelligence analyst, Thomas returned to civilian life and completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Texas at Austin and a Doctor of Jurisprudence at the Seattle University School of Law.While in college, he served as a U.S.Congressional aide. During law school, he clerked for the Washington State Office of the Attorney General, handling everything from labor law to criminal FBI investigations. Since moving back to Texas, Thomas began working as an associate, primarily handling family and criminal law, specializing in family law cases involving criminal allegations and military families.Thomas is a trial attorney at heart and most at home inside a courtroom advocating for his clients.
Thomas is married to Dr. Elizabeth Just, and they have been together since they were in law school and medical residency, respectively. In his free time, Thomas likes to play competitive chess, work in his home woodshop, shoot, and cheer on the Longhorns